Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Holding Pattern

I am a bit (no I am extremely) frusterated at our lack of progress. It's not that we haven't been doing things on this house. It's that we haven't been doing things that can be seen. I am so tired of having my toaster in my living room, and not having a toilet downstairs, and not having a sink upstairs, and having frogs in my pool (yes I am still working on the whole pool thing).
Mr. Fix-It spent this weekend and the first two days of this week putting up gutters in the front of the house. I realize gutters are very important to keep moisture away from the basement, but they don't improve my quality of life. I want shelving. I want paint. I want knobs on my kitchen cabinets. I want a TOILET!
Well, I will stop complaining and go help my spouse put up some shelves in a made shift pantry. Sorry about my rant. I just had to get a few things off my chest. I promise my next post will be more uplifting. It may be a few months before I write one, but it WILL BE more uplifting. I hope you are enjoying a dry basement. I pray I will be in a few weeks.

No comments: